Exceptional veterinary care in Morehead City.
Below you will find contact information for our veterinary hospital in Morehead City. Our veterinarians invite you to contact us to make an appointment.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday – 8:30AM – 12:00PM
- Drop Off between 8AM – 8:30AM
- Pick Up between 4PM – 5PM
- NO FOOD after midnight the night before the surgery
- Water is okay
- Suture removal is typically 10-14 days after surgery
- For your convenience we off the Drop Off option
- Drop Off between 8AM – 10AM
- Pick Up between 3PM – 5PM
- Walk-Ins welcome / Appointments preferred
- Whenever possible, please arrange your visits in advance so that we do not keep you waiting unnecessarily.
- Early morning drop-offs are available
After Hours Emergencies
If your pet has an after hours emergency, please call the Emergency Pet Hospital of Craven-Carteret in Havelock at 252-444-1399. There is a veterinarian and staff of duty at all times to care your for pet after hours and on weekend.
Fax: (252) 240-3540
5307 Hwy 70 West
Morehead City, North Carolina, 28557Get Directions
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:00am – 5:30pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am – 5:30pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am – 5:30pm|
|Thursday||8:00am – 5:30pm|
|Friday||8:00am – 5:30pm|
Emergency Pet Hospital of Craven Carteret