Notice: Starting June 1st - Updated Policy Regarding Online Pharmacy Requests
Updated Policy Regarding Online Pharmacy Requests
We respect the right of our clients to get their pet’s medications from the pharmacy of their choice. Unfortunately, due to the high number of requests by online pharmacies that are inappropriate, inaccurate, and consume a large amount of our staff’s time, we can no longer review or honor these requests.
We offer the following options to make sure your pet’s medications are received *safely* and at your *convenience*:
- If you would like to continue using an outside online pharmacy, we will provide a prescription that will be available by email directly to you or for pick-up at our clinic. This service will be provided to our clients free of charge. You will then be able to send this prescription to the pharmacy of your choice.
[Please note: some pharmacies may not accept emailed prescriptions, thus requiring you to mail the original]
** So that we have time to verify weight and correct dosing, please allow up to 72 hours (about 3 days) for this to be completed.
- PetDocks Online Pharmacy at https://petdocks.vetsfirstchoice.com/
This link can be accessed by visiting our website https://petdocks.com/ and clicking the ‘Online Pharmacy’ tab at the top.
-All products from our pharmacy come with manufacturer guarantees and ship
straight from our distributor, meaning no chance of any counterfeit products!
-Personalized care with compounding options not found at other online pharmacies.
– Same or competitive pricing as other pharmacies
– Typical product arrival in 3-7 days
– Buying from Vets First Choice supports your local veterinary clinic!
- In-clinic pharmacy: we continue to stock some medications for dispensing at the time of your appointment or for refills. Please allow up to 24hrs for processing by calling or texting us at 252-240-3885.
For more convenient service, Download the PETDESK APP
Thank you for your patience, support and understanding as we make this transition!
your other family doctor
As an AAHA-accredited hospital, our mission is to provide a cheerful, dedicated, and comfortable environment that offers the best veterinary care to all pets in Morehead City, NC, and beyond.
Pet Wellness Care
Pet Laser Therapy
Pet Laboratory Services
Your veterinary hospital in Morehead City
In June 2000, Dr. Worrell and Dr. Allison Arnoult opened PetDocks Veterinary Hospital. In 2006 PetDocks moved to a new state-of-the-art hospital and boarding complex. We strive for a clean, orderly, and attractive facility that is pleasant and has no dust or hair accumulations. Rooms are uncluttered and facilitate patient exams, treatment, diagnosis, and client education. Client flow is systematic and efficient.
Our caring and compassionate veterinarians
Meet the Veterinarians of PetDocks Veterinary Hospital in Morehead City, NC! We’re pleased to provide exceptional vet care for your pets. The practice, the doctors, and the staff maintain a very personal relationship with our clients and pets.
Dr. Allison Arnoult
Dr. Todd Worrell
Thank you for making us a top-rated veterinarian in Morehead City, NC.
Pet Docs is very concerned about the well-being of my two hairy children. They offer answers to my questions. I once changed Vets but had a quick change of heart and went back to Pet Docs. I am very satisfied with them.
– Scott C.
– Omer P.
– Brandi G.
– Andrea S.