Stop in today for a tour of our pet boarding facility in Morehead City, NC.
- Saturday and Sunday Drop off and Pick up times are from 8:00am to 8:30am and 5:00pm to 5:30pm (please call for holiday hours). No Pick ups or Drop Offs on Thanksgiving Day or Christmas Day.
- All dogs must be current on DA2LPP, Bordetella, Influenza, Rabies, Heartworm Test and Fecal 10 DAYS PRIOR TO BOARDING RESERVATION.
- All cats must be current on FVRCP and Rabies 10 days prior to BOARDING RESERVATION
- Advanced reservations are strongly recommended, especially around the holidays.
- Please allow up to 10 – 15 minutes for drop off and pick up to review important information about your pet’s stay.
- New Clients/New patients/Patients from other clinics must have their pet’s vaccination records sent or brought into the clinic ahead of the dates needed BEFORE any reservation will be made to ensure the pet is fully vaccinated to be boarded.
- You can save time the day of check in by filling out our boarding form (existing clients only-New Clients must fill out our New client Registration form (below) first:
- Boarding Form
- New Client Registration Form
Our state of the art boarding facility features:
- Climate Controlled Environment
- Medical Care Provided By Veterinarians
- Private Playtime
- Kitty Condos with Aquarium View
- Personal Pampering
You can opt for extras such as:
- Teeth Brushing
- Coat Brushing
- Frosty Paws
Call our veterinary hospital today for more information about dog and cat boarding in Morehead City, NC 252-240-3885